So a few days ago, my Norwegian friend Ida (pronounced Ee-duh) wanted to dye her hair green. She came with me to get my hair cut at Toni & Guy (super fancy hair salon) - you know, for moral support, and she got a consultation. They wanted to charge her 80 pound just to dye her whole head green! WTF?!?!? So I told her that I could do it if she just got the supplies. Here is the lovely process we went through.
Ida with normal hair....
I must say that I have a natural talent for dying hair. I didn't get any green on her at all and the colour was completely even!!!! Maybe I should've gone to beauty school after all so I could charge 80 pound too!
-Nicole
2 comments:
Chris- you are the master. j/k
HA - don't give Chris credit! It was muah! :D
-Nic
Post a Comment