Thursday, October 2, 2008

My super posh hairstyle....or well, it's at least a hairstyle!

Hey Everyone!

I recently took the plunge and got my haircut (not from Kelly for the first time in a LONG while!). Luckily, I left unscarred and feeling way more Euro! Thanks Toni & Guy for not ruining my life.


Look at all those layers!

Fringe is cool although it gets in my eyes a lot.
Side view - I wasn't kidding about the layers! My blonde is peaking through. I'm thinking about dying it a funky colour again since I'm not restricted by "corporate" anymore. :D

If I do, I'll be sure to post pics. Still figuring out which colour would be best. Let me know if you have any suggestions! 

xoxox!

Nic



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hot pink! I remember that pink wig I had looked really good with your pretty skin tone. :) I think this is my favorite hair cut you have had.

Nicole & Chris in LP! said...

Thanks lady! I was actually thinking of doing pink - I saw this pretty colour when I went with my friend to pick up her green dye. It's in between a pink and purple. Very cool. Maybe I'll dye most of my head? That might look a little weird though. HA