Chris was also in need of a haircut and since he didn't want to pay 30 pound for a simple job, he asked me to cut it for him. I was flattered that he trusted me, but I wasn't sure if I trusted myself! I mean, I have cut guys' hair before, but in all cases they didn't care what happened in the end, and well, Chris has important business meetings lined up...so I definitely felt the pressure. I told him that I would need him to sign a waiver just in case something didn't turn out right so he wasn't able to be mad at me! HA - I kind of felt like my Grandma cutting my Grandpa's hair!
Anyway, once again, my natural ability came through and just by using cutting techniques that I "learned" from watching at Mode, I was able to give Chris this fantastic new do! I'm not sure if things are even or what have you, but it at least looks good!
Chris is relieved....
Doesn't he look more Euro now? Watch, we're going to come back in Dec. and look "different" but we'll always be Seattlites at heart!
-Nic
No comments:
Post a Comment