Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shameless Promotion

Hey everyone,
I'm going to be sleazy label guy for a minute... just imagine I'm shaking your hand trying to convince you to play my records...

In all seriousness, I found this cool widget through AmazonMP3 (look to your right). It's pretty great on a couple different levels:
1) It's a simple and easy way to compile a list of songs together into a self-contained widget, where you can preview each song and click to buy the MP3
2) With this program, since my label is an "Amazon Associate", we get some money back every time we get a referral through our widget(s). This is on top of the revenue we'll receive for the sale; think of it as Amazon paying us a commission for directing people to a buy from AmazonMP3.

So, if you like what you hear, feel free to buy away! Yes sir, for just $.99, you too can own your very own MP3.... Amazing, eh? If nothing else, take a listen and let me know what you like or dislike... always curious. :)

- Chris

No comments: