Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More from the weekend...

Nic didn't post my favorite picture of the weekend so I wanted to throw it up here. We were walking back and the sun was setting (yep, the sun actually came out!). Here, they turn on these building lights and at least for me, it's a really cool experience; makes you realize you're actually in Europe (I mean, forget the accents, small refrigerators, and medicore food... it's all about the building lights, man!).

Not sure if you can really tell in the picture (I had Nic pose!) but you can at least see a street shot of all the cool buildings.



Also, here's another cool shot of the spider light:



Finally, here's me staring up at the spider... intrigued, somewhat frightened because I felt like it could drop on my head at any moment (I don't like spiders):



- Chris

No comments: